8 OZ LAVENDER & VANILLA | CALMING & COMFORTING BATH SOAK.
SCENT: Nurture your mind & mellow your mood with a fresh and relaxing blend of lavender flowers and sweet vanilla.
TOP NOTES: SWEET CREAM.
MIDDLE NOTES: JASMINE, LAVENDER.
BASE NOTES: AMBER, MUSK, VANILLA.
In aromatherapy Lavender essential oil is used to cure fatigue, stress, & helps promote calmness and wellness by having a soothing & calming effect on the nervous system. Lavender emits sedative effects, and is considered to promote sleep & cure insomnia. Bathing in this Lavender Vanilla Bath Soak before getting ready for bed may help you drift off to sleep faster.
Luxury Bath Soak Uses: Stimulate circulation, ease muscle cramps, help relieve stiffness in joints, aid with arthritis or back pain, and soothe achy, overworked legs and feet.
- Use 1 to 2 cups of our Soak into a standard-size bathtub.
- Pour the salt into the warm (never hot) running water to help it dissolve faster.
- Stir the bath water will reciting positive “calming & comforting” affirmations using your hand to set intentions & help combine the salts with your bath water.
- Soak for at least 12 minutes, 2 or 3 times a week.
- Remember to rinse away any salt that is left on the skin after the bath.
Taking Epsom salt baths regularly may help keep skin soft, reduce stress,& exfoliate dead skin cells.
European Bath Salts: High Quality Epsom Salt with Larger Salt Chips for more use with less scoops, European Spa Salt is thought to be of the purest salts in the world because it is solar evaporated and harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Produced using solar evaporation in a region that is free of pollution and has high evaporation rates.
INGREDIENTS: EUROPEAN SPA SALT, PINK HIMALAYAN SALT, PREMIUM ESSENTIAL & FRAGRANCE OILS, GENUINE LAVENDER BUDS.